Tuesday, August 15, 2017

Tuesday August 15, 2017 Sunrise


Get these Blogs via email !! ... SUBSCRIBE to this Blog on the right >>>>>>>
Please see more of my artworks for sale at my websites:  http://souvenirphotostudio.neocities.org/ or http://saccc05.tripod.com/
******
Tuesday August 15, 2017
Walking the dogs this morning I could see the potential for a wicked sunrise but knew that it would be brief because of the small clear spot at the horizon.  By the time I got my coffee and got upstairs, I grabbed my camera and hit the event almost bang-on....  The early bird got the worm once again.
After my chores and a hot shower I headed to the mini Banco Del Austro at the Monay Mall.  I needed to change 2 - $20 bills into 8 - $5 bills for the dance tomorrow night.  Could you believe that this bank had one solitary $5 bill so I came home with 5 -$1 coins, the one $5, and 3 - $10 bills.  I went down a floor to the Banco de Guayaquil branch, but that lined up, as was the Western Union booth.  I could have walked to the big branch of Banco Del Austro 2 blocks away but I was already pooped, so I straggled home.  The problem is usually that the patrons come in with $20 bills anyway...  We should be fine.....
I am really into a Clive Cussler novel called "Night Probe" (don't know why yet..) because much of it is set in Canada, about Canadian politics, Quebec separation, and the race to find or destroy a lost treaty where a cash-strapped Britain had sold Canada to the USA in 1914.  It is riveting and fascinating, maybe especially more to me because the action happens around the period when our cousin, Robert Bourassa, was the Premier of Quebec, and Pierre Trudeau was Prime Minister.  However the politicians all have different names in the novel but that does not diminish the action.
I had called my buddy Oswaldo yesterday because we had not been in touch for a while and he popped in for a few minutes today.  We get talking about our medical issues and we stumble onto a huge surprise....  His other half, Maria, has been seeing Dr Nelson Lopez for some time with cervical disc and lumbar issues and just had a new MRI done yesterday.  Here's the kicker.... She also has an appointment to meet with Dr Lopez and a team of doctors on August 24th!!!!!  I am waiting for Oswaldo to confirm the time but it is too much of a coincidence to be otherwise...  I can hear the Twilight Zone theme.....
I hope you enjoy the photos. That was the day’s excitement.
Cheers, Al
******
© All my work is COPYRIGHT protected and may not be used in any way without purchase, or without my permission.
If you want to borrow a picture for sharing with family and friends, PLEASE give me credit for the photo.
NOTE that you may click on any photo for an ENLARGED VIEW.

 
1

2

3

4

5