Monday, August 14, 2017

Monday August 14, 2017 Sunshine


Get these Blogs via email !! ... SUBSCRIBE to this Blog on the right >>>>>>>
Please see more of my artworks for sale at my websites:  http://souvenirphotostudio.neocities.org/ or http://saccc05.tripod.com/
******
Monday August 14, 2017
Finally saw a surgeon very early this morning after a 2-hour wait.  My surgeon was sick so I ended up seeing the fellow who assisted in the operation.  He says the new MRI shows that my medulla was jammed in the accident.  Now he wants me to meet with a TEAM of doctors in 10 days.  That sounds ominous but at least we might get something accomplished.  The last few days have not been fun.  My buddy Gustavo has agreed to join me in that meeting to interpret if necessary.
Following the appointment this morning, regardless of how I felt, the sun was shining and I was determined to go out for a ride after being stuck in the house for days.  I called Rick (who is now the legal owner of Toxic) and off we went on much the same ride as last time towards Sustag.  Going through San Joaquin I noticed my buddy Marco's gate open so we stopped in.  The place has really changed, and Marco surprised us with his 1963 Willys Woody Wagon that he is restoring.  
Then Rick and I continued on past the Golf Course enjoying the views along the river.   At the end of the pavement we had a breather then came back.  My arms are pretty tired but I am feeling refreshed after enjoying all the fresh air and sunshine.
Thank you to everyone for your encouraging calls and messages.  They are greatly appreciated!
I hope you enjoy the photos. That was the day’s excitement.
Cheers, Al
******
© All my work is COPYRIGHT protected and may not be used in any way without purchase, or without my permission.
If you want to borrow a picture for sharing with family and friends, PLEASE give me credit for the photo.
NOTE that you may click on any photo for an ENLARGED VIEW.

 
Many changes to Marco's place, especially at the back

Love the eclectic touches in the yard

Cuter than Stonehenge

This was a surprise...

1963 Willys after-market Woody Wagon conversion

 
Towering palm reaching for the sun

Follow the river to Sustag

Rick now owns Toxic and is happy with it

End of the pavement so we turned around

Beautiful covered bridges along the way