Friday, August 25, 2017

Friday August 25, 2017 San Blas


Get these Blogs via email !! ... SUBSCRIBE to this Blog on the right >>>>>>>
Please see more of my artworks for sale at my websites:  http://souvenirphotostudio.neocities.org/ or http://saccc05.tripod.com/
******
Friday August 25, 2017
Well You can tell that I am feeling better because I actually am getting out on Buzzer, lasting long days, taking photos and pumping out Blogs....  I am even barely managing to walk 5 dogs at once!!
This morning I had to run to get test results at the Mujer-Nina clinic at San Blas for Cristina and found a big artisanal fair going on in the tent city in the square, so naturally I had to have a look.  I found a nice red insulated jacket for $15 first.., and I can't resist a bargain, as my closets will attest..
Then I came upon some deadly sexy boots that I knew Cristina would love so I took a photo with the phone and sent it to her on Whatsapp.., only $30.  Later I spotted some shoes she had been trying to find for months.  She is headed out to check them out later in the afternoon.  I hope they have her size...
Then I started checking prices for heavier pullover sweatshirts, hoodies, etc.  Then I happened on these thin fleece but super warm hoodies for $7.50 each, and in XL sizes so I grabbed two.
While I was shopping the rain began and stopped, then started again heavier for a while, then tapered off enough for me to ride.
By the time I made my way to Hogar Esperanza at Tarqui 11-36 the rain had stopped.  I was there to buy a ticket for their fundraiser in the country on Sept 16 where I have volunteered to be their photographer.  I also had to buy a few small items there before I left the store.  This store is run by fellow Canadian Garry Vatcher and several volunteers to support an organization that helps AIDS victims and their families with lodging and support.  They do great work.
I hope you enjoy the photos. That was the day’s excitement.
Cheers, Al
******
© All my work is COPYRIGHT protected and may not be used in any way without purchase, or without my permission.
If you want to borrow a picture for sharing with family and friends, PLEASE give me credit for the photo.
NOTE that you may click on any photo for an ENLARGED VIEW.
OK
 
The Artesanal Plaza at San Blas has some nice wares for sale, cheap!

The rain clouds moved in while I was shopping

I got 2 lovely fleece hoodies in XL for $7.50 each!

I saw these boots and had to contact Cristina!


OK