Thursday, August 10, 2017

Wednesday-Thursday August 9-10 , 2017 Feeling Rotten


Get these Blogs via email !! ... SUBSCRIBE to this Blog on the right >>>>>>>
Please see more of my artworks for sale at my websites:  http://souvenirphotostudio.neocities.org/ or http://saccc05.tripod.com/
******
Wednesday-Thursday August 9-10 , 2017
Wednesday was a bit of a down day, physically and mentally.  Another old lesson revisited - "Neither a lender nor a borrower be." 'Nuf said about that.
Trying to explain the feelings in my body is hard.   How do you tell someone that you have strength, but you can't feel it properly... I have a strong enough handshake, etc, but I dare not grab a cup or glass by the top because I fear dropping it.   I'll be so glad when we solve this.
Another huge cartload of groceries today at Coral.   Because of the 5 dogs (another stray sleeps in the garage) I am buying twice the amount of dogfood each time, just so we don't run out.
In the evening we had to go to CT Scanner for an "ecografia" for Cristina. They keep doing tests to see if her gyno problems can be solved by surgery.   So that means more appointments to schedule.
Then we tried the snack shop of the neighbour 2 doors east.  This was basically street meat with hand-washing facilities. Not bad food, and definitely cheap.

This morning I solved the upload problem of one photo on Fine Art America but couldn't get the second one to work...  Both worked fine the other day on RedBubble so it is a very strange glitch indeed that I have not seen before.  Considering I have about 3,500 photos uploaded for sale, one photo glitch I can live with.
Then I tackled the IVA report for SRI and have it down to a science except for the printing.  I hate this HP printer that decides that it will print in its own fashion, despite what I ask for it to do.  This refund is especially worth doing because of the big purchase of the washing machine...  First I called to make sure that their office wasn't closed for the 10 de Agosto holiday.  At the SRI office I went upstairs to read their whiteboard where they always list the maximums they will pay.  It said from June they are paying max $102.48 and I am attempting to claim $117.67.  Bummer! Then I go to submit my facturas at the wicket and I ask the girl there about the maximum..  She says the maximum for July is only $90!!   Double bummer.. (bad visual on that..)
Speaking of washing machines, the old one is still taking up space here because the repairman who offered to take it off our hands has to wait for a friend to return to town with his truck. Apparently Sunday will work for them to pick it up.
Cristina went walkabout with Luz this afternoon and I tried to work on photos. About 3pm my body started to go numb and was saying "do something NOW". I staggered to the bathroom and gambled on another Gabapent and a Tylenol. Then I hit the hay for a couple of hours, but not sleeping.
I do apologize because I fully intended to go on the Herederos ride later and take some usual Thursday photos. I was also hoping to go for a burger at Ruta 72, because I cannot stop thinking about it.  I was/am so shaky, that rolling onto the bed was all I could manage.  While I feel good enough to tackle the end of this Blog, I am glad that this is going to be short.  I do not like what I am feeling, really backsliding to how I felt in January.  I am at my wit's end.
That was the day’s excitement.
Cheers, Al
******