Friday, July 21, 2017

Thursday July 20, 2017 Herederos


Get these Blogs via email !! ... SUBSCRIBE to this Blog on the right >>>>>>>
Please see more of my artworks for sale at my websites:  http://souvenirphotostudio.neocities.org/ or http://saccc05.tripod.com/
******
Thursday July 20, 2017
Between walking the dogs and trying to catch up on my sleep, I wasted most of the gorgeous day.  The morning was foggy but then the sun broke through for a long awaited sunny and warm day.  
I took Buzzer in for his 1,000 km check and had the mechanic adjust the gas tank cover to stop the small leak problem.  Buzzer was actually running very nicely when I picked him up.
Then I joined the Herederos for the Thursday night ride.  While doing my usual pre-photos to the ride I popped into the Santa Canela restaurant above the Broken Bridge again hoping to locate a friend from the OBG dance  but they were not there.  However there was a bellydancing performance going on.  I took 3 photos and left.  The Herederos were talking about doing a small ride to Otorongo, to Remigio Crespo, then to El Vergel and find a place to eat because it was a cool evening.  I was happy that they changed their plans after Otorongo Plaza.
We went west to Las Americas then north on ?? and just kept going up and up to the northeast edge of the city.  It was pretty cool (meaning cold) up on that mountaintop and then we went back down and ended up at the restaurant next door to my home.  I wasn't in the mood for Ecuadorian food so I went home and helped Cristina walk the dogs again.
I hope you enjoy the photos. That was the day’s excitement.
Cheers, Al
******
© All my work is COPYRIGHT protected and may not be used in any way without purchase, or without my permission.
If you want to borrow a picture for sharing with family and friends, PLEASE give me credit for the photo.
NOTE that you may click on any photo for an ENLARGED VIEW.

We ended up with 12 bikes and 14 riders tonight

A little different angle on the Puente Roto (Broken Bridge)

Sorry, I just love this shot, every week...

Through another arch,

Buzzer is ready to roll

Crappy shot saved in Smart Photo Editor

Belly Dancer at Santa Canela

My version of a painting in the stairway

Another iconic shot of Todos Santos

The group is gathered and ready

The first stop at Otorongo before gassing up down the road

High on a mountaintop at a small church/schoolyard

A view of the northeast corner of Cuenca

Church and schoolyard is locked up

Another church (Racar?)

Very old homes border the main square

This church is very well lit for photos

Taken from a little further in the park, dodging angry street dogs

A small old church across the square

Dr Miguel asked for this shot

Gathering at the restaurant next door

Bikes, inside and out...