Thursday, July 13, 2017

Thursday July 13, 2017 Herederos


Get these Blogs via email !! ... SUBSCRIBE to this Blog on the right >>>>>>>
Please see more of my artworks for sale at my websites:  http://souvenirphotostudio.neocities.org/ or http://saccc05.tripod.com/
******
Thursday July 13, 2017
It has been a very long day.  This evening I read on Facebook that the home of my son, owned by my daughter, was possibly in the path of a tornado warning, however the severe thunderstorm changed direction towards Edmonton, and further east, so the warnings have been downgraded.  We are so glad that everyone is safe.
I did go to join the Herederos this evening but begged off early when they said they were only going to ride around in the city, starting with the boring Remigio Crespo route yet again.  So the only photos I have are different angles of some of my regular subjects.
I also did check out a bar above and east of the Puente Roto called Santa Canela, primarily to see if their Friday night dances might cause our OBG dances some problems.  While it is a nice venue certainly, it is much smaller than ours with a very small dance area.  I don't think that it is going to cost us any patrons.
I hope you enjoy the photos. That was the day’s excitement.
Cheers, Al
******
© All my work is COPYRIGHT protected and may not be used in any way without purchase, or without my permission.
If you want to borrow a picture for sharing with family and friends, PLEASE give me credit for the photo.
NOTE that you may click on any photo for an ENLARGED VIEW.

A good start for riders

Gotta love the Broken Bridge

I know, more Todos Santos

and I walked up closer

Then I went up on the Broken Bridge

Nice views of Todos Santos from there

And another

Santa Canela bar is quite nice

The menu looks reasonable too