Saturday, July 22, 2017

Friday July 21, 2017 Paseo

Get these Blogs via email !! ... SUBSCRIBE to this Blog on the right >>>>>>>
Please see more of my artworks for sale at my websites:  http://souvenirphotostudio.neocities.org/ or http://saccc05.tripod.com/
******
Friday July 21, 2017
Cristina decided to go downtown shopping while I was just finishing my chores.  I looked at the gorgeous sunshine and decided to get out and enjoy it.  I called Gustavo and he was available to go on a ride (paseo) so I walked the dogs then met him at the Huayna Capac statue.  From there we headed all over the countryside south of Cuenca, being extra careful on the downhills on gravel roads....
I am including a few digitally altered images, before and after, to again show the amazing power of the program Smart Photo Editor.
I hope you enjoy the photos. That was the day’s excitement.
Cheers, Al
******
© All my work is COPYRIGHT protected and may not be used in any way without purchase, or without my permission.
If you want to borrow a picture for sharing with family and friends, PLEASE give me credit for the photo.
NOTE that you may click on any photo for an ENLARGED VIEW.

Huayna Capac statue on his street..

Modified in Smart Photo Editor

Angle #2

Modified in Smart Photo Editor

Angle #3

Modified in Smart Photo Editor

Angle #4

Modified in Smart Photo Editor

Angle #5

Modified in Smart Photo Editor

Angle #6

Modified in Smart Photo Editor

A gorgeous day shining on El Vergel church

The Inca ruins at on Pumapungo

Modified in Smart Photo Editor

South of Cuenca #1

South of Cuenca #2

South of Cuenca #3

South of Cuenca #4

South of Cuenca #5

Gustavo is South of Cuenca #6

South of Cuenca #7

South of Cuenca #8

I just love backlit Pampas Grass

Modified in Smart Photo Editor

South of Cuenca #9

South of Cuenca #10

The jail South of Cuenca #11

View of Cuenca from Turi #1

View of Cuenca from Turi #2

View of Cuenca from Turi #3