Thursday, July 13, 2017

Thursday July 13, 2017 Sunrise


Get these Blogs via email !! ... SUBSCRIBE to this Blog on the right >>>>>>>
Please see more of my artworks for sale at my websites:  http://souvenirphotostudio.neocities.org/ or http://saccc05.tripod.com/
******
Thursday July 13, 2017
There will probably be 2 Blogs todays, a rarity for my long-winded self,... lol.  Actually you should see what I don't write...
I was walking the dogs just after 4:40am because we needed to leave the house at 6am for 7am tests at the Clinic/Hospital in the Industrial Park.  
We were treated to a glorious sunrise this morning while waiting for the bus.  It has been unusually cold in Cuenca in the mornings and evenings but the sunrise made us feel warm all over.
The #15 didn't show up until 6:20, and we were 2 seconds from getting a cab to at least Huayna Capac.  We actually transferred to the #26 instead of the #7 because it was there first and I was 85% sure that it would bring us to the same place, hopefully faster...  Nope, exact same route as the #7 until our usual stop.  Although we found that we could have gotten closer by staying on for 1 more stop.  We learned something...
Cristina waited in line for almost an hour before getting called in for her tests.  Now I can't pick up her results until Monday after 10am.....  At least I can make the 15-20 minute ride on Buzzer and don't need the hassle of an hour each way on the bus.
I amused myself a bit watching the action in the street with all kinds of market stalls opening up and all manner of livestock going down the hill.  Curiosity got to me and I walked down to the curve where I could see what appeared to be a huge livestock auction happening.  Pigs, sheep, cows, horses, donkeys, and more being dragged down the hill...  The traffic at the corner was just nuts as idiots dropped off livestock and did all kinds of machinations to return in the direction they came from..   This is one of the places where they really need control from the Transito cops, not at intersections where there are already traffic control devices.  The Transito cops are more interested in riding around in their fancy trucks with the lights flashing, just like the little boys that they are..
I hope you enjoy the photos. That was the day’s excitement.
Cheers, Al
******
© All my work is COPYRIGHT protected and may not be used in any way without purchase, or without my permission.
If you want to borrow a picture for sharing with family and friends, PLEASE give me credit for the photo.
NOTE that you may click on any photo for an ENLARGED VIEW.

 
17.07.13 Sunrise # 01

17.07.13 Sunrise # 02

17.07.13 Sunrise # 03

17.07.13 Sunrise # 04

17.07.13 Sunrise # 05

17.07.13 Sunrise # 06

17.07.13 Sunrise # 07

17.07.13 Sunrise # 08

This poor guy had sheep that did not want to follow, like they had premonitions...

Lots of horses, donkeys and pigs going by

And a lot of cattle...