Tuesday, June 27, 2017

Tuesday June 27, 2017 Apology


Please see more of my artworks for sale at my websites:  http://souvenirphotostudio.neocities.org/ or http://saccc05.tripod.com/
Get these Blogs via email !! ... SUBSCRIBE to this Blog on the right >>>>>>>
******
Tuesday June 27, 2017
Yes, I am apologizing for being a bad boy and not blogging since Saturday, and it's not looking good until Thursday either.
It is mostly because I am so tired with the double medication of Gabapent that I have virtually no energy or desire to get out the camera.  We have had some spectacular days recently but, with the problems with Buzzer's electrical system (I wish I could transfer some of my electricity!!!), I am not getting out.
Updated:  Went for physio yesterday and today.  First they wrap a cold pack in my towel and put it across my shoulders for 20 minutes but I asked for 40 minutes the first time.  I can barely feel it.  maybe it is the heavy insulating value of a good Hudson's Bay towel that dulls any effect.  So I only went for the 20 minutes today.  That is followed by a very nice shoulder and neck massage.  All this feels good for about 1/2 hour.
A funny thing though, my "permission" slip for the therapy showed "Tseis" for the therapist.  Seis means "Six" so I was thinking she had at least 5 prior siblings, lol.  So I decided to ask her if her name was Seis, and she burst out laughing, and called over "Trece" or Thirteen!!  The physiotherapists have designation numbers she tells me and her name is Gabriela, and we all laughed and laughed.....  I think I will keep calling her Seis to lighten the mood...

I took Buzzer in Monday and the mechanic, Pancho, phoned the Quito office and I understand that they are going to cover the new battery under warranty but said the new alarm is a also a culprit in killing the battery.  So I have left Buzzer with Pancho for 2 more days and asked him to install a hidden switch to turn the alarm power off.  Hopefully we will have no other problems.  He didn't call Tuesday, so I guess I don't get it back until tomorrow.

I have finally heard from my Paralegal about my end-of-life documents after 3 months (she wanted 2 weeks....) and we have an appointment on Friday.
Sorry, no photos. That was the day’s excitement.
Cheers, Al
******