Saturday, June 17, 2017

Friday June 16, 2017 Lazy


Please see more of my artworks for sale at my websites:  http://souvenirphotostudio.neocities.org/ or http://saccc05.tripod.com/
Get these Blogs via email !! ... SUBSCRIBE to this Blog on the right >>>>>>>
******
Friday June 16, 2017
I really needed a day to nap a lot and recharge the old and tired batteries.  Doubling the Gabapent dosage (which has a drowsy side-effect) probably is part of the problem.  So I spent a good part of the day in bed and the rest working on photos for uploading for sale.  
Cristina occupied herself with her new kitchen gadgets, baking cakes etc.  She is quite pleased with the gadgets which make her cooking simpler.
The last two days have had some nice sunrises (Friday and Saturday mornings - cheating...) so I hope you enjoy the photos. 
That was the day’s excitement.
Cheers, Al
******
© All my work is COPYRIGHT protected and may not be used in any way without purchase, or without my permission.
If you want to borrow a picture for sharing with family and friends, PLEASE give me credit for the photo.
NOTE that you may click on any photo for an ENLARGED VIEW.