Saturday, June 17, 2017

Early Saturday June 17, 2017 Corpus Cristi


Please see more of my artworks for sale at my websites:  http://souvenirphotostudio.neocities.org/ or http://saccc05.tripod.com/
Get these Blogs via email !! ... SUBSCRIBE to this Blog on the right >>>>>>>
******
Early Saturday June 17, 2017
This will be the second of 3 Blogs I will be doing today...  This morning I did yesterday's Blog, and now I am doing an afternoon Blog not to be confused with tonight's Blog for Joes'.
Cristina wanted to head downtown to get a swap for a better phone than the Samsung we had.  We tried 3 different chargers and it just wouldn't charge.  We went to the place of purchase and they kept the phone and we will do a swap on Monday.
The Corpus Cristi celebration has booths of artisans all over the place, especially sweets.  A person with a sweet tooth could die on these streets.  We stopped at two huge booth conglomerations in inner courtyards.  We got a pair of runners and new wedding rings for Cristina, while I got an alpaca muffler and a yellow rain jacket for riding on Buzzer.  What sold me on the jacket was that it came with two inside pockets...
I hope you enjoy the photos. That was the day’s excitement.
Cheers, Al
 ******
© All my work is COPYRIGHT protected and may not be used in any way without purchase, or without my permission.
If you want to borrow a picture for sharing with family and friends, PLEASE give me credit for the photo.
NOTE that you may click on any photo for an ENLARGED VIEW.

 
$55 for this gorgeous painting....

Huge inner courtyard had oodles of booths

Lots of different artisans represented

Another big downtown open courtyard show


New wedding rings for show...

My new jacket to match my helmet and bike


More booths alongside the Cathedral