Monday, June 19, 2017

Monday June 19, 2017 Personal Paseo


Please see more of my artworks for sale at my websites:  http://souvenirphotostudio.neocities.org/ or http://saccc05.tripod.com/
Get these Blogs via email !! ... SUBSCRIBE to this Blog on the right >>>>>>>
******
Monday June 19, 2017
I did not get much sleep after working so hard on the Blog of yesterday.  The dogs were active starting at 3:30am so I finally got up to walk them at 5am.  They are the reason that I am usually to bed much earlier now.
I had an appointment to meet our fearless leader of the new camera club, Michael, this morning so he could show me the value of knowing 80% grey and how to apply that knowledge to Histograms provided by the camera.  With this knowledge, a good photographer would know whether to retake the photo with different settings or not.  So now I have this knowledge but I am still not a good photographer...
I caught the #50 home and had to stand almost all the way.  The bus driver would ram through the gears and slam the brakes continuously so it was not fun.  The bus was packed with school kids and they grab the seats first and they have not been taught to be gentlemen.  It is the "me-first" way that they are brought up here, and this is one of the drawbacks.
Since I had to fire up Buzzer anyway (I am going to ask to change the battery again soon), I decided to take advantage of the nice weather and go on a paseo (ride) through our El Valle road which ends up passing Paccha and dumping me back at the Autopista.  I hadn't taken the El Valle road south of here in a while so it was refreshing to enjoy those big valley views again.  I even used the Lumix to take a few panoramas for you.
I hope you enjoy the photos. That was the day’s excitement.
Cheers, Al
******
© All my work is COPYRIGHT protected and may not be used in any way without purchase, or without my permission.
If you want to borrow a picture for sharing with family and friends, PLEASE give me credit for the photo.
NOTE that you may click on any photo for an ENLARGED VIEW.

El Valle panorama 1

El Valle panorama2

View to Pachamama (El Tablon, Table Mountain)

And another view through the corn

Great skies today

Lots of beautiful clouds

Church at Paccha

Panorama from Paccha

Big wishing skirt on the chola lady

View to the west from the Autopista

View to the east from the Autopista

Another view to the west