Friday, June 2, 2017

Friday June 2, 2017 Tom Thumb


Please see more of my artworks for sale at my websites:  http://souvenirphotostudio.neocities.org/ or http://saccc05.tripod.com/
Get these Blogs via email !! ... SUBSCRIBE to this Blog on the right.  
It seems to be working again! >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
******
Friday June 2, 2017
Happy 77th Birthday to my older brother Laurent.  I'll always be 10 years younger.
I have only one more week of physio and I have to beg my therapist Diego to make 2 of the 3 visits to include the White Shock Wave therapy followed by the cold packs on the shoulders.  While none of this is very effective for me, I do prefer this to the TENS machine and hot packs which I can now do at home.
After lunch I zipped to El Centro to try to find decent protection for my new Motorola phone.  They don't even sell Motorolas here, so finding any proper accessories is impossible, and we have to make do with reasonable substitutes.  And... I finally managed to find a rubber case at one shop that only needed minor modification with an Exacto knife, and a Tempered Glass front at another shop that is a reasonable fit.  I have already dropped the phone twice in the past week, so this was a must for me.
There was a different busker by the cathedral today, with music and a guitar-playing puppet.  That was the only photo I took in 2 hours downtown... Sorry. 
Then I went to buy some shredded cornmeal for Cristina that she feeds the birds.  She refused to pay the local merchant 40c a pound when I could get it at the mercado for 25c a pound...  I splurged and bought her 4 pounds...  I am in her good books again, lol.
I also bought new flea shampoo for the dogs and splurged on a new hummingbird feeder that I spotted in the same shop.  Our other 2 feeders are broken and a disgrace, although they allow for easier photography of my buddy Tom Thumb.  I thought I was taking rapid-fire stills of Tom visiting the new feeder, but I was actually making 4G films with the Lumix...  Oops...  So I have spliced 3 together to give you small glimpse of my buddy.  I know he is mostly in silhouette, but I just wanted to show a certain sister that he still comes around, I have just been too busy to take his photo for a long while.  Check him out on YouTube at  https://youtu.be/izPi4l1-UBs
I hope you enjoy the photos. That was the day’s excitement.
Cheers, Al

******
© All my work is COPYRIGHT protected and may not be used in any way without purchase, or without my permission.
If you want to borrow a picture for sharing with family and friends, PLEASE give me credit for the photo.
NOTE that you may click on any photo for an ENLARGED VIEW.