Thursday, June 25, 2015

Thursday June 25, 2015 Garage

Souvenir Photo Studio is now re-opened.  Book your session now.

Please see more of my artworks for sale at http://saccc05.tripod.com
© All my work is COPYRIGHT protected and may not be used in any way without purchase, or without my permission.

Welcome…..  Please note that you may SUBSCRIBE below to this Blog.
Comments or purchase requests are graciously accepted at souvenirphotostudio@gmail.com.

NOTE that you may click on any photo for an ENLARGED VIEW.

Thursday June 25, 2015
For some reason I am waking up around 5am every morning.  I wonder if a neighbour is doing something that is waking me??  No matter what time that I go to bed, I still wake up at 5.... I know it is not the sun.....
Spanish class was missing Roxy & Sol so it was pretty small in class with just Tracy, Elliott and me.  But I must admit that I am learning a lot, and realize how much that I have forgotten.
On the way home I decided that a quick haircut wouldn't hurt, but right now it is so darn cool that I am beginning to regret it.  Where did the sun go??
My project for the day was to close off the garage even more to eliminate as much wind and dust as possible by making the chloroplast coverings reach to the top.  My hands feel like hamburger from cutting the chloroplast with scissors.   The next time I see a reasonably priced jigsaw, I will add it to my meager tool collection.  A jigsaw could have helped me with so many projects already.
Closing off the garage is a prelude to bringing home the scooter tomorrow and also re-opening the possibility of using the garage as a dining room again.   Time will tell what I decide.

That was the day's excitement,   Cheers, Al  

We accomplished a lot with a smaller Spanish class today.

This was the covering on the garage door since I had the car, last Sept.

Now the covering extends right to the top to reduce dust and wind

It adds a lot more privacy from the outside too