Monday, June 8, 2015

Monday June 8, 2015 Lil Stinkers

Please see more of my artworks for sale at http://saccc05.tripod.com
© All my work is COPYRIGHT protected and may not be used in any way without purchase, or without my permission.

Welcome…..  Please note that you may SUBSCRIBE below to this Blog.
Comments or purchase requests are graciously accepted at souvenirphotostudio@gmail.com.

NOTE that you may click on any photo for an ENLARGED VIEW.

Monday June 8, 2015
Happy Birthday to my old friend Ray.
I didn't get much sleep last night because the dogs upstairs were all excited about something.  This morning we discovered what the reason was...  These three baby skunks are trapped in the window well of the home where I am staying, right at my bedroom window.  Their mother does not seem to be around and these babies are beginning to panic.  They are hungry and desperate but seem unable to climb up the wooden ramp that is available.   They keep trying to climb the screen but keep falling down.  Poor things..... We are waiting for Wildlife officers to come and look after the situation.   I decided to take a short video......
I looked out shortly after uploading this video and a fourth baby has joined the group... Where did he come from???  Where is Momma???
I hope you enjoy the photos and video.  That was the day's excitement,   Cheers, Al 

#1  Poor things were cold and huddling

#2  At first I thought there was only 2 of them

#3  Nope, there are 3 of them

#4  They are so cute and helpless

#5  Trying to climb the screen

#6  They can't get traction on the wooden ramp

#7  Did I mention that they are cute?

#8  I think they would welcome any help right now

#9  They seem so lost and hungry

#10  They keep climbing all over each other

#11  Looking for a way out

#12  The claws work on the screen but not on the ramp

#13  They need help soon

#14  Still looking for a way out

#15  They look famished

#16  I want so much to lift them out of there

#17  Poor guy looks so forlorn

#18  I wonder what will happen when they get really desperate?

#19   Hopefully help is on its way