Saturday, June 6, 2015

Saturday June 6, 2015 Longview

Please see more of my artworks for sale at http://saccc05.tripod.com
© All my work is COPYRIGHT protected and may not be used in any way without purchase, or without my permission.

Welcome…..  Please note that you may SUBSCRIBE below to this Blog.
Comments or purchase requests are graciously accepted at souvenirphotostudio@gmail.com.

NOTE that you may click on any photo for an ENLARGED VIEW.

Saturday June 6, 2015
Leonie & Brian dragged me out to the Longview bar for their Saturday Jam Session (they didn't have to drag very hard).  We spent a few hours having a great country meal, listening to very good musicians and singers, and two-steppin' to a few songs.
I actually saw chicken-fried steak on the menu and did a double-take, because I don't recall ever seeing that on any menu before Joe's Secret Garden.  Joe and Joseph don't have to worry.  While the meal was certainly very good, it didn't hold a candle to Joe's.
The day was very warm and the bar had everybody cruising through, from bathers, to bikers, to cowboys.  
Right now I am staring at the smoky, misty Rockies and waiting to see if we'll have a good sunset tonight, but I don't think there is enough solid cloud for that....

I hope you enjoy the photos.  That was the day's excitement,   Cheers, Al 

Noon view of the Rockies from Leonie's

New derrick outside the Longview Bar

Really good musicians and singers to entertain us

A novel way to decorate the ceiling tiles

Folks from many persuasions enjoying the music

Couldn't resist capturing this scene....