Thursday, June 18, 2015

Wednesday June 17, 2015 Skyline

Please see more of my artworks for sale at http://saccc05.tripod.com
© All my work is COPYRIGHT protected and may not be used in any way without purchase, or without my permission.

Welcome…..  Please note that you may SUBSCRIBE below to this Blog.
Comments or purchase requests are graciously accepted at souvenirphotostudio@gmail.com.

NOTE that you may click on any photo for an ENLARGED VIEW.

Wednesday June 17, 2015

Another busy and fruitful day.  The morning basically began with my buddy Janice picking me up and taking me to check out subsidized retirement residences.  She has just moved into one herself and had done a lot of research so this was very helpful.  I got to meet with the manager of four residences and got the low-down on what was expected to meet their criteria.  It is an interesting option if I do decide to pull up stakes and head back to Canada.
I also picked up some re-directed mail at my brother's new place (he gets here tomorrow night) and the stepson was there finishing up many last-minute repairs.  It was not the mail that I was hoping for, my income tax statement from CRA.  Instead I received two letters from my bank with new credit cards amending my first name to the name I have not used for 47 years...  This was not requested and took a few phone calls to their main center to get them to re-send corrected cards to Vineland so that I will receive them on Friday.  They don't realize that all my identity documents are a certain way in Ecuador, the same as my passport, and I need the cards to match.  Ugh....
Then I got a visit from my old friend Betty (who went out with Keith many years ago) and we had a good visit together, went out for supper, then had an evening walk as the sun set, lighting up the skyline of Calgary.
I hope you enjoy the photos.  That was the day's excitement,   Cheers, Al 

Morning rain, taken from Janice's new place

Keith and his visitor

Betty, our good friend

Calgary skyline # 1

Calgary skyline # 2

Calgary skyline # 3

Calgary skyline # 4

Calgary skyline # 5

Calgary skyline # 6