Saturday, June 6, 2015

Saturday June 6, 2015 Leonie's

Please see more of my artworks for sale at http://saccc05.tripod.com
© All my work is COPYRIGHT protected and may not be used in any way without purchase, or without my permission.

Welcome…..  Please note that you may SUBSCRIBE below to this Blog.
Comments or purchase requests are graciously accepted at souvenirphotostudio@gmail.com.

NOTE that you may click on any photo for an ENLARGED VIEW.

Saturday June 6, 2015
Just thought I would share some of the photos taken in about 20 minutes at my sister Leonie's place between High River and Longview, then about 2 hours processing....  Gotta love this country....
I hope you enjoy the photos.  That was the day's excitement,   Cheers, Al 

Even the lowly dandelion has incredible beauty

I miss the Rockies....

It was nice to have this view 24-7

Another view.  Notice the snow on the peaks.

Artsy-fartsy barbed wire shot

I had to get fancy with this shot... Sepia below...

This is the full colour presentation

I never tire of taking this angle

Love this broken wheel with the Rockies backdrop

This old wagon is still weathering the storms

This old wheel is disintegrating slowly

Old wagons bring back fond memories

A barn cat who thinks he is hidden from view

Curious sheep....

Live dandelions are very colourful

Trophy on the wall