Wednesday, January 24, 2024

Wednesday January 24, 2024 Ready

 

PLEASE bookmark this page and check daily.

Older Blog:  https://cuencaupdates.blogspot.com/

Please see my best artworks for sale at my websites:  http://souvenirphotostudio.neocities.org/ or

al-bourassa.pixels.com

******

Wednesday January 24, 2024

One of the things we had to be sure of before leaving was to leave the premises as clean as possible and put out all the garbage.  My first act of the day was to pick up all the dog poop in the huge yard that had been ignored for a long time.  It took a while, and I think I dodged most of the mosquitoes and flies.  I am always leery of catching Dengue Fever again.

Then, cleaning myself was the next order of the day after the exercises.  I trimmed my hair and beard, then washed myself and packed my toiletries.

Cristina looked after the birds and let the duck Paty out for a walk to munch on the young mango leaves that had fallen.  She was like a vacuum cleaner doing that.

The dogs have been really good today, like they sense that we are packing.  I am going to be worried about them always.

I still have to do my final packing, but everything is at hand as soon as I finish this Blog to load up the electronics..  Then we need a Pirata taxi to the bus, bus to Armenia, Taxi to airport, fly to Medellin and get picked up by Jorge, the recommended taxista there for the 435 minute rideto our hotel...  All is going according to plan...

And off we Goo-o-o-o-o

I hope you enjoy the pictures.  That was the day’s excitement.

Al

******

© All my work is COPYRIGHT protected and may not be used in any way without purchase, or without my permission. 

If you want to borrow a picture to share with family and friends, Facebook or whatever, at least PLEASE give me credit for the photo.

NOTE  that you may click on any photo for an ENLARGED VIEW.


Paty enjoying her time outside.


Munching all young mango leaves

Palomin is forever active


Pretty Palomin