Sunday, January 7, 2024

Sunday January 7, 2024 Burlington

 

PLEASE bookmark this page and check daily.

Older Blog:  https://cuencaupdates.blogspot.com/

Please see my best artworks for sale at my websites:  http://souvenirphotostudio.neocities.org/ or

al-bourassa.pixels.com

******

Sunday January 7, 2024

Comfortable beds make for lots of sleep and late morning rising..  

I just got my chores completed and we went out for brunch in Beamsville at a restaurant named Relay, a garage-themed truckstop.  The decor was interesting to say the least, and the place was extremely busy.  They make good, big shareable breakfasts which my hosts enjoy, and I had the beef dip, which was a real treat.

From there, we went to Burlington for a quick visit with my niece who recently had knee surgery, her hubby and the two high-strung dachsunds, Nestor and Shiloh.  Shiloh was quick to warm to me and Nestor took a bit longer.  The two great-nephews made appearances to say hello too.

The days continue to be very grey but that does not dampen our spirits as we enjoy the interaction with family and playing games.

And, filet mignons for supper top off a great day!  They spoil me so very well here!

I hope you enjoy the pictures.  That was the day’s excitement.

Al

******

© All my work is COPYRIGHT protected and may not be used in any way without purchase, or without my permission. 

If you want to borrow a picture to share with family and friends, Facebook or whatever, at least PLEASE give me credit for the photo.

NOTE  that you may click on any photo for an ENLARGED VIEW.


We had a little snow overnight

Part of The Relay decor

A very busy restaurant

Beef dip

Skyway bridge near Hamilton

Nestor was wary for a while

Shiloh was not

Yvette and Nestor

A statue called Gustavo....

Lovely tribute to their dogs

Shari is on the mend

George is a good host

I assume this is an oak leaf

Lovely turtle

Coming back on the Skyway