Wednesday, January 10, 2024

Tuesday January 9, 2024 Readier

 

PLEASE bookmark this page and check daily.

Older Blog:  https://cuencaupdates.blogspot.com/

Please see my best artworks for sale at my websites:  http://souvenirphotostudio.neocities.org/ or

al-bourassa.pixels.com

******

Tuesday January 9, 2024

Yes, again we played cards until 1am and Yvette won overall but I had possibly the highest score once, and the best 0 score another time!

Yes, the Nikon SnapBridge app does send all JPG photos taken with the Nikon additionally to my cellular instantly!  This may be fun for a while, until I tire of always deleting frommy phone....   And the cellular is working flawlessly. 

I was up around 9:30am again and the temp was 3C, with snow on the ground, raining steadily (all day!), and snow turning to wet ice slush on the deck.  The temp went up to 6C and stayed there in the afternoon.

We played lots more cards and each of us won a complete game...  Yvette served delicious hamburger soup for lunch, we played more cards, then ate stuffed mushroom caps, rich with cream cheese, and played more cards before a quick one-hour nap for everyone.

Then we hopped in the Subaru and braved the sloppy highways, traffic, rain and fog to get to Ancaster on the other side of Hamilton.  We were meeting their daughter and her 'children' at an Italian eatery called Famiglia.  I wish I could be more complimentary about the place other than a sweet waitress and good music, but the food was disappointing and the service dreadful.

Then we faced the same, often worse, rain and fog on the way home... but no worries, Lou is an experienced driver.

We played more cards until it was 24 hours before my flight tomorrow, so I could download and print the boarding passes.  It won't take me long to be completely prepared with the single carry-on late tomorrow....

I hope you enjoy the pictures.  That was the day’s excitement.

Al

******

© All my work is COPYRIGHT protected and may not be used in any way without purchase, or without my permission. 

If you want to borrow a picture to share with family and friends, Facebook or whatever, at least PLEASE give me credit for the photo.

NOTE  that you may click on any photo for an ENLARGED VIEW.


Beauty at night

Snow and rain in the morning

I thought this was so very pretty!


Snow and rain makes slush

Always great to connect with family

Sign at Famiglia