Sunday, January 21, 2024

Sunday January 21, 2024 Recharge

 

PLEASE bookmark this page and check daily.

Older Blog:  https://cuencaupdates.blogspot.com/

Please see my best artworks for sale at my websites:  http://souvenirphotostudio.neocities.org/ or

al-bourassa.pixels.com

******

Sunday January 21, 2024

For some reason last night, I had a quick sickness pass over me.  It was 31C and I was freezing to the point of chattering teeth.  Luckily it only lasted about 1/2 hour and the diarrhea passed quicly.

I was up early for a short walk with my 4 dogs but, still not trusting my stomach, we cut it short and went back to bed....

Later, I got up, caught up on chores, and went back to bed whenever the mood struck me, which was very often today....

I stepped outside for a bit to capture some of our yard critters and to await a visit by Tom Thumb....  Poor Tom is looking a little the worse for wear, like he has lost a battle or two with his rivals....

I chatted with my buddy Bob in Edmonton who said that it was snowing hard there.  He was happy that our Oilers have a record 14-game win streak going on!  Go Oilers Go!

Cristina had gone to update Christian's crypt with the ex, Carlos, and then she went to help Eliana at the new location of the Animal Park.

When she returned she calmly gave me a pedicure whilst washing our clothes for the upcoming trip.  The lady can be a dynamo when she wants.

So the body is feeling recharged as I try to focus my mind on all the things that need doing for our trip(s).

I hope you enjoy the pictures.  That was the day’s excitement.

Al

******

© All my work is COPYRIGHT protected and may not be used in any way without purchase, or without my permission. 

If you want to borrow a picture to share with family and friends, Facebook or whatever, at least PLEASE give me credit for the photo.

NOTE  that you may click on any photo for an ENLARGED VIEW.

Start

 

 

Gecko 1

Gecko 2

Palomin, the tame pigeon

She is not afraid of people

Therefore she must stay caged.

And this is Paty

A kiskadee dead center

Tom Thumb