Thursday, January 11, 2024

Thursday January 11, 2024 To Colombia

 

PLEASE bookmark this page and check daily.

Older Blog:  https://cuencaupdates.blogspot.com/

Please see my best artworks for sale at my websites:  http://souvenirphotostudio.neocities.org/ or

al-bourassa.pixels.com

******

Thursday January 11, 2024

First and foremost, I need to thank again and acknowledge the folks that had helped in so many ways to get this "vacation" off the ground.  Without folks like Yvette & Lou, John & Martin, I would be floundering in the wilderness (which is exactly how I feel this second, trying to stay awake enough to slap together the Blog with JPG photos).

Secondly, I need to thank Cristina and Angela for all the hard work preparing for my arrival and my belated Birthday party!

Thirdly, I need to thank our 13 dogs for not forgetting me and for making me feel right at home, the very second that I came inthe door.  I sure missed those wonderful pets.

Fourth, I have made the decision to revert to taking RAW photos instead of JPG...  While the SnapBridge is working and sending copies of the photos to my cellular, I decided that it is not necessary as I would still need to process them all anyway, plus I don't like plugging my cel with photos.

So I apologize for today's photo quality as I resorted to batch editing, and I am too tired to fight with each one again....  And I am too tired to try remember everything and be my usual witty self or care....  Today is a WISYWIG Blog.

I hope you enjoy the pictures.  That was the day’s excitement.

Al

******

© All my work is COPYRIGHT protected and may not be used in any way without purchase, or without my permission. 

If you want to borrow a picture to share with family and friends, Facebook or whatever, at least PLEASE give me credit for the photo.

NOTE  that you may click on any photo for an ENLARGED VIEW.



Valentina from Edmonton

Morning at Bogota airport

A stop in Ginebra



Surprise Birthday celebration



Cristina & Angela made tourtierre for me!



John & Angela


John, Al & Martin