Saturday, January 13, 2024

Saturday January 13, 2024 Andalucia

 

PLEASE bookmark this page and check daily.

Older Blog:  https://cuencaupdates.blogspot.com/

Please see my best artworks for sale at my websites:  http://souvenirphotostudio.neocities.org/ or

al-bourassa.pixels.com

******

Saturday January 13, 2024

I had my own melatonin last night but Cristina insisted that I use her sleep aid as well, quetiapina, 25mg, and I have to admit that I have slept well the last 2 nights!  Another 13 hours of good sleep was refreshing for sure.

It was -50C at the Edmonton airport last night.  We got up to walk the dogs at 5am but it wasraining so we just went back to bed.  

Today we had the usual 30C weather as we went out to buy a few essentials like antiseptic and shaving cream.  WE came across many familiar faces including Cristina's sister-in-law, Carmen.

When we returned, we soon heard the sirens announcing a mini parade for yet another Queen contestant, so I got the usual quick shots.  After about 90 minutes, another contestant went by, and I caught her name, Tatiana Rojas (cousin to vet John??).

We have young Sofia visiting with us once more, which helps with Cristina's need to mother someone. I am being well spoiled so far with a lot of special attention.

I hope you enjoy the pictures.  I am including 2 more from Thursday evening that were taken with Angela's phone.  That was the day’s excitement.

Al

******

© All my work is COPYRIGHT protected and may not be used in any way without purchase, or without my permission. 

If you want to borrow a picture to share with family and friends, Facebook or whatever, at least PLEASE give me credit for the photo.

NOTE  that you may click on any photo for an ENLARGED VIEW.


 

Thursday night

and with Angela