Tuesday, April 4, 2023

Tuesday April 4, 2023 Hibernating

PLEASE bookmark this page and check daily.

Older Blogs:  https://cuencaupdates.blogspot.com/ and https://cuencaresidency.blogspot.com/

Please see my best artworks for sale at my websites:  http://souvenirphotostudio.neocities.org/ or http://saccc05.tripod.com/

******

Tuesday April 4, 2023

Happy 121st Birthday dear Dad!  We miss you a lot!

I apologize that I have not been very active,.. literally not active, as I rest from the cold and the shopping, concentrating on watching sports and reading my books religiously so I will be done before they are due back at the library, i.e hibernation mode.....

I am in contact with family much more and it is heartwarming to acknowledge the support they provide.  I am so lucky to have such great family.

Monday I made a deal to buy the computer desk and chair that I am using as I am familiar with them and am quite sure they will complement the furniture in the new apartment size-wise.  So this basically completes all the furniture purchases.  I just need some lamps eventually.

I have a tentative "earliest" move-in date of Friday April 14 so I decided that I had better make my tour to Calgary while I have the free time.  The plan now is to head that direction tomorrow for a few days.  The itinerary is fleshed out quite well already so we will get to meet most available family and friends when convenient for them...

Sorry, again, the camera has been immobile...

I finally received the lymph node stimulator from China that they advertise as help for body lumps and for weight loss.  I figured it was worth a look for the price, but, after waiting a month for it, I find it hilarious that it is marked "intelligent pose corrector"!!  Read posture corrector, lol... no more slouching or it sends a warning vibration.. lol.

I hope you enjoy the pictures.  That was the day’s excitement.

Al

******

© All my work is COPYRIGHT protected and may not be used in any way without purchase, or without my permission. 

If you want to borrow a picture to share with family and friends, Facebook or whatever, at least PLEASE give me credit for the photo.

NOTE  that you may click on any photo for an ENLARGED VIEW.