Sunday, April 9, 2023

Sunday April 9, 2023 Easter

PLEASE bookmark this page and check daily.

Older Blogs:  https://cuencaupdates.blogspot.com/ and https://cuencaresidency.blogspot.com/

Please see my best artworks for sale at my websites:  http://souvenirphotostudio.neocities.org/ or http://saccc05.tripod.com/

******

Sunday April 9, 2023

Happy 74th Birthday Patsy!

Well this heathen was up early to go to Easter mass in Black Diamond with family.  Niece Nicole had decorated the church and the musicians were tuneful, and we got to visit with friend Mavis who had come to visit us in Ecuador years ago.  Getting a unique blessing from the Deacon touched me....

We went to Tim Horton's for brunch before meandering slowly back home to enjoy the views.  I am still looking for my perfect depiction of Alberta shot to contain hay bales, oil pumpjacks, hay bales and the Rockies...  

The Rockies were doing their best to stand tall in the sun as we took our sweet time going home.  We came across the buffalo paddock twice and were amazed to count at least 7 (seven!) albino buffalo in the herd!


We took a short drive to Hogg Park that was closed yet, but promises to be a desired place to visit soon.

I was trying to download the Merlin bird pack for Western Canada and it would not complete, so I have moved the phone next to the router for the best signal in the hope of success.

I am truly in my glory to be back in the area with the mountain backdrops.  I love Alberta and my wonderful family!!

I hope you enjoy the pictures.  That was the day’s excitement.

Al

******

© All my work is COPYRIGHT protected and may not be used in any way without purchase, or without my permission. 

If you want to borrow a picture to share with family and friends, Facebook or whatever, at least PLEASE give me credit for the photo.

NOTE  that you may click on any photo for an ENLARGED VIEW.


Morning moon over the Rockies

Dubhlainn getting his exercise

The road to Longview and the Rockies

Buffalo herd

These are big!

Rockies

Foothills horses

Rockies between Black Diamond and Longview

Part of an "Alberta" shot

And another

Big buffalo

We counted 7 albinos here

Different colouring

Impressive and dangerous

Fenceline to the Rockies

View at Hogg Park entrance

Eye-catching!

I want one!

That is our family compound, and the view!

Mountain Bluebird