Sunday, April 16, 2023

Sunday April 16, 2023 Corrections

PLEASE bookmark this page and check daily.

Older Blog:  https://cuencaupdates.blogspot.com/

Please see my best artworks for sale at my websites:  http://souvenirphotostudio.neocities.org/ or http://saccc05.tripod.com/

******

Sunday April 16, 2023

I came across these two photos that I took when leaving Okotoks and passing Calgary Wednesday morning.  The one is the lot on the edge of Okotoks, and also basically the house we wanted to build there.  We couldn't sell either of our properties in time so the deal had fallen through.  Whoever bought it must have got a hold of my house design, because this is pretty much a carbon copy of the house I wanted, simple but effective...

That place has a fantastic view!

The second photo was some mist in the morning sunlight along the road, probably on Stony Trail...

Big sky, clouds, sun and mist.

 

 

I was up early at 5am and felt lazy so I busied myself with many small chores, but did not take the time to upload my photo of the day.  I had planned to return to bed, but more chores kept popping up, like cutting my cabbage for my salads again.  The red cabbage here is like it is infused with dye!  The colour comes off on your hands!

Then the temperature was 13C, so t-shirt weather and I forced myself to go get some real necessities, like a new wireless mouse for the new TV, a new 6' charge cord for my phone, and a printer cord for the new Brother laser.  Best Buy is a five block walk and they had those items.

I returned to the prior block to shop at Save-on Foods where hand soap, popcorn, and needles were the main items needed today.  Since I had to carry my purchases the 4 blocks back home, I avoided buying more.

I am loving this new apartment and the location, and I will endeavor to get out more often.  When I get the scooter here, look out,... I will be in motion...  This apartment is so darn quiet that I wonder if my neighbours have passed on...  But I can't smell anything... lol.

I got the word that Dawn was unable to locate the fancy pots and pans she kindly wanted to donate to me, so I will have to keep the new ones that I bought at Canadian Tire that are still at Jill's.  I have nothing to cook with, so I hope that they get over here soon.

I hope you enjoy the pictures.  That was the day’s excitement.

Al

******

© All my work is COPYRIGHT protected and may not be used in any way without purchase, or without my permission. 

If you want to borrow a picture to share with family and friends, Facebook or whatever, at least PLEASE give me credit for the photo.

NOTE  that you may click on any photo for an ENLARGED VIEW.