Wednesday, March 23, 2016

Wednesday March 23, 2016 Shopping

Please see more of my artworks for sale at http://saccc05.tripod.com
© All my work is COPYRIGHT protected and may not be used in any way without purchase, or without my permission.

Welcome…..  Please note that you may SUBSCRIBE below to this Blog.
Comments or purchase requests are graciously accepted at souvenirphotostudio@gmail.com.

NOTE that you may click on any photo for an ENLARGED VIEW.

Wednesday March 23, 2016

Cristina told me to accompany her today so that I would not be so bored.  I knew that it would entail a lot of waiting while she shopped for herself and her friends, but it was an outing that I enjoyed after being basically housebound for 5 days.  

I bought a couple of things too, cheaper than in Ecuador.   I got 3 pairs of nice shorts, a new shirt, a hat, and some glasses for night riding on Toxic.   Of course the hat looks so much better on Cristina...   Overall we spent about $300,000, ...oops, I mean pesos, which is less than $100.

Tomorrow we are going to Pereira and surrounding towns for the day.   These towns are going to have to be way cooler than Tulua for us to even consider a move.  We are just melting here, even trying to exercise mind over matter to feel cooler that we really are.

I hope you enjoy the photos.  That was the day's excitement,   Cheers, Al 

The salesgirls were pleasantly aggressive.

My hat looks fantastic on Cristina

A priceless gal in a $3 hat

My sweetheart