Friday, March 25, 2016

Friday March 25, 2016 Part 2



Please see more of my artworks for sale at http://saccc05.tripod.com
© All my work is COPYRIGHT protected and may not be used in any way without purchase, or without my permission.

Welcome…..  Please note that you may SUBSCRIBE below to this Blog.
Comments or purchase requests are graciously accepted at souvenirphotostudio@gmail.com.

NOTE that you may click on any photo for an ENLARGED VIEW.

Friday March 25, 2016 Part 2
Cristina decided that we should kill some of the afternoon by going to local park, then the cemetery.
The park was pretty busy with lots of places for the people to get under water and get cool.   Nobody was playing on the sports fields.
It is now 6:30 at night, dusk is falling, and it is still 32C, and supposed to go to the cool low of 26C...   The next 2 days are really more of the same.   I find myself praying for rain.   Another 6 days to get back to reasonable temperatures,.... counting the days.
The cemetery was quite different, no statues, just lightly sloped headstones sitting on cut out mounds of dirt held together by roots of vegetation planted above.  Most of the graves are decorated with flowers.  The headstones are really poor with most of the writing fading or washing away.
We walked home for a bit, passing a sign for a plastic surgeon that I doubt that you would see in North America...  You judge....
I hope you enjoy the photos.  That was the day's excitement,   Cheers, Al 

I can't take the heat so I have to get out of the kitchen....



Interesting statue inside the park entrance

I'm heavier... what can I say....

People enjoying the wet

A man-made river cools off a lot of people

The ducks didn't stray far from the water either

These huts are a neat way to escape

The big swimming pool was popular

This is a cemetery

The gravesites were very unusual

Most are nicely decorated

Front of the sexy sign for a plastic surgeon

Would you see this in Canada??  I doubt it...