Tuesday, March 22, 2016

Tuesday March 22, 2016 Birdwatching

Please see more of my artworks for sale at http://saccc05.tripod.com
© All my work is COPYRIGHT protected and may not be used in any way without purchase, or without my permission.

Welcome…..  Please note that you may SUBSCRIBE below to this Blog.
Comments or purchase requests are graciously accepted at souvenirphotostudio@gmail.com.

NOTE that you may click on any photo for an ENLARGED VIEW.

Tuesday March 22, 2016
Heat and boredom, heat and boredom.  The ladies are pursuing their agendas today and it was rumored that we would check out the city of Pereira tomorrow, but that got changed too.  Checking out Pereira is the whole reason that I came to Colombia on this trip but I am sure that we will get there this week.
Now I just heard that Cristina left all of her medical tests with the doctor in Roldanillo so that has screwed up all of her plans for tomorrow.  Gotta love Latin America for its complete unpredictability.  Lord, give me patience.....
So, I contented myself with starting a new book, and helping re-fuel the nectar for the hummingbirds here and then getting a few captures, hand-held.  I also managed a couple of other interesting shots.
I hope you enjoy the photos.  That was the day's excitement,   Cheers, Al 

Couldn't resist this.. I call it "Retirement"

This kiskadee came by first.

Then a government bird flew by

Finally my little hummers started coming

Love these tiny guys

Opened, and unopened

Faster than a speeding bullet

Quite the beak for such a tiny fellow

Hanging on for another swig