Wednesday, December 17, 2014

Wednesday, December 17, 2014 Repairs

Please see more of my artworks for sale at http://saccc05.tripod.com
© All my work is COPYRIGHT protected and may not be used in any way without purchase, or without my permission.

Welcome…..  Please note that you may SUBSCRIBE below to this Blog.
Comments or purchase requests are graciously accepted at souvenirphotostudio@gmail.com.

NOTE that you may click on any photo for an ENLARGED VIEW.

Wednesday, December 17, 2014
The neighbour is adding a new roof to his renovations but at least this seems to be a quick fix.  I took a shot as they started this morning and then another an hour ago as the rains began....   It looks like they got it covered just in time!
I had been hesitating to go on any long trips with the "new" car because there was a slight noise at the front that we figured was either the timing belt, or water pump, or both....  Well it turned out to be both, as well as 3 more seals and a carburetor cleaning.  Almost 6 hours and the total bill was $283.00, including the parts.
And yet I wasn't finished.   I didn't like the look of the two front tires so I replaced those as well.  P195-60R15 tires, mounted, balanced, and aligned (including the rear tires) for $200.00!!  I shudder to think what all that would have cost in Canada....!!!
The holiday calendar is still filling up but I have yet to confirm the cost of the tourtiere meat pies I want to buy.  
Hope you enjoy the photos.  That was the day's excitement,   Cheers, Al 

This roof next door has seen better days

It looks like they are almost completed as the rain hit

$100/tire mounted, balanced and aligned!!