Monday, December 15, 2014

Monday, December 15, 2014 Cuenca

Please see more of my artworks for sale at http://saccc05.tripod.com
© All my work is COPYRIGHT protected and may not be used in any way without purchase, or without my permission.

Welcome…..  Please note that you may SUBSCRIBE below to this Blog.
Comments or purchase requests are graciously accepted at souvenirphotostudio@gmail.com.

NOTE that you may click on any photo for an ENLARGED VIEW.

Monday, December 15, 2014
Today I got my ears lowered in preparation for the holidays then made a trip over to the Hearts Of Gold office.  It was great to confirm there that we just about doubled our goal with the Christmas Gala event, even though we had a small crowd.  Thanks again to everyone who helped make that day a success.
I also got invited to another seasonal party so the calendar is gradually filling in.  One thing I really don't want is to be alone over Christmas.  It is bad enough that we don't have any snow to make the season feel real....
Then I looked up at the beautiful blue sky and made a side trip up to Turi which overlooks the city from the south.  The view of the city is one of the best so I took a few shots for you.   
Then, on the way home on the Autopista, just above my home, is a turnoff to a private cemetery where there are some pretty decent views too.
Hope you enjoy the photos.  That was the day's excitement,   Cheers, Al

Our lovely city of Cuenca #1 - nestled in the Andes Mountains

Our lovely city of Cuenca #2 - concentrating on El Centro in the upper portion

Our lovely city of Cuenca #3

Our lovely city of Cuenca #4

Our lovely city of Cuenca #5

Our lovely city of Cuenca #6 - My neighbourhood is on the right