Monday, December 29, 2014

Monday, December 29, 2014 John+Barbie's

Please see more of my artworks for sale at http://saccc05.tripod.com
© All my work is COPYRIGHT protected and may not be used in any way without purchase, or without my permission.

Welcome…..  Please note that you may SUBSCRIBE below to this Blog.
Comments or purchase requests are graciously accepted at souvenirphotostudio@gmail.com.

NOTE that you may click on any photo for an ENLARGED VIEW.

Monday, December 29, 2014
This afternoon I was invited to a celebration at John & Barbie's place.  I got so carried away with photographing all of Barbie's lovely flowers, then eating delicious soup and ham, that I forgot to take many people photos....  My apologies.
Then we received the sad news this evening that my son's mother-in-law, Clara London, has passed way.  God rest her soul and sincerest sympathies to Todd, Janet and family.
I hope you enjoy the photos.  That was the day's excitement,   Cheers, Al 

This is John & Barbie's lovely B+B.  Everyone is seated outside.


Barbie has planted a lot of lovely flowers to brighten the place

Different colours of these beauties


Even two-tone ones

Don't know what it is called, but gorgeous

This is made for a boutonniere

Caution, sharp edges

These are tiny and almost hidden

I dunno, I just liked the grouping