Tuesday, December 9, 2014

Monday, December 8, 2014 Mark+Karen's

Souvenir Photo Studio is now re-opened.  Book your session now.

Please see more of my artworks for sale at http://saccc05.tripod.com
© All my work is COPYRIGHT protected and may not be used in any way without purchase, or without my permission.

Welcome…..  Please note that you may SUBSCRIBE below to this Blog.
Comments or purchase requests are graciously accepted at souvenirphotostudio@gmail.com.

NOTE that you may click on any photo for an ENLARGED VIEW.

Monday, December 8, 2014
I finally got caught up on some sleep and wanted to stay in bed but I had too much to get accomplished today.
I had to go through all my Coopera papers and try to determine which ones I needed to get notarized,  and then I carefully drafted a long letter to our chosen lawyer.
I then slipped down to Banco Central to meet an old friend, Caroline, for coffee.  We hadn't seen each other for 2 years but I still think she looks a little like Sandra Bullock but sounds more like Fran Dresschler.
Then I went to meet with the lawyer Tarquino Orellana to confirm the documents that need to be notarized and made another appointment for tomorrow.  He seems to be the only lawyer capable of beating the Government in court because he is one of the lawyers who helped draft the Constitution.  I have said all along that we need to sue the Government over their constant violations of their own Constitution.  Some people think it will take two years to settle, but I think the Government will settle out-of-court long before that because President Correa won't want the scandal.  He, himself, could end up in jail over this if we had an honest judge handling this case...
Then I headed over to Mark & Karen's for a delicious lasagna supper with a fancy poppy seed cake for dessert.  Mark and Karen are world travelers and they have so many neat Christmas decorations from around the globe.  
Hope you enjoy the photos.  That was the day's excitement,   Cheers, Al 

The view towards Turi from Banco Central

The view further southwest from Banco Central

Sandra Bullock?  

Alien in disguise in Ecuador

Golden deer

12 days of Christmas unique wooden eggs from Russia

Gotta love keroseen lanterns


Different Nativity scene

Enjoying the yummy lasagna

Followed by this delicious poppy seed cake with white chocolate

Lovely Xmas tree decorated by Mark

Shiloh with her ball