Wednesday, July 12, 2023

Wednesday July 12, 2023 Age

PLEASE bookmark this page and check daily.

Older Blog:  https://cuencaupdates.blogspot.com/

Please see my best artworks for sale at my websites:  http://souvenirphotostudio.neocities.org/ or http://saccc05.tripod.com/

******

Wednesday July 12, 2023

Monday, my only accomplishment was to go for groceries.... and watch a lot of tennis.

Our cousin, Ronald Bourassa, of Sherwood Park, who I had not seeen in probably 40 years, passed away from a second stroke.

Tuesday, I went with Brenda to take Kees and Mildred to the airport and they gave us sweet parting gifts.  They enjoyed their big tour of Alberta very much and were very appreciative of our help.

I made it to the Public Library to return 2 Conn Iggulden books, the last of The Athenians series, and picked up the second of the Ghenghis Khan series.  I have the fourth sitting here, which I will need to attempt to renew until the third becomes available...  The Library is great at borrowing these from surrounding libraries for me.

At least now I have decent books to read during my boring periods.

Today, age is the issue as my baby celebrates her 21st + 3 decades birthday.  We had a very pleasant evening indeed at Sorrentino's.

Sorry, no pictures.  That was the day’s excitement.

Al

******

© All my work is COPYRIGHT protected and may not be used in any way without purchase, or without my permission. 

If you want to borrow a picture to share with family and friends, Facebook or whatever, at least PLEASE give me credit for the photo.

NOTE  that you may click on any photo for an ENLARGED VIEW.