Tuesday, July 18, 2023

Tuesday July 18, 2023 FAFA Consumer Protection

PLEASE bookmark this page and check daily.

Older Blog:  https://cuencaupdates.blogspot.com/

Please see my best artworks for sale at my websites:  http://souvenirphotostudio.neocities.org/ or http://saccc05.tripod.com/

******

Tuesday July 18, 2023

I was pooped last night, chores were finised, no book to read, TV was awful, and it was beginning to be windy and rainy.  I went to bed at 8:30pm and stayed there until the rain stopped at 8am!

The morning gardening exhibition was cancelled by FAFA because they did not want everyone tramping through mud..  A wise decision...

I had the last of my delicious hamburger and potatoes which seemed to get better with each reheat.

I wore my leather jacket because it was cool out, wore a cap and gloves to take the Gio to Manoir St Thomas d'Aquin for the afternoon session about Consumer Protection put on by student lawyers, in French to the older crowd.  It was well received and I took away information to pass on to some wronged parties for free legal advice and referral.

Revelations by many of the seniors in attendance shocked me to the core...  Way too many are using credit cards, falling prey to scammers and the like.  Most have little control over their own affairs and have no wills, etc...   Totally scary....

I hope you enjoy the pictures.  That was the day’s excitement.

Al

******

© All my work is COPYRIGHT protected and may not be used in any way without purchase, or without my permission. 

If you want to borrow a picture to share with family and friends, Facebook or whatever, at least PLEASE give me credit for the photo.

NOTE  that you may click on any photo for an ENLARGED VIEW.