Tuesday, December 5, 2017

Tuesday December 5, 2017 Sadness



Get these Blogs via email !! ... SUBSCRIBE to this Blog on the right >>>>>>>
Maybe not….  I see that Google is glitching again... Sorry.
Please see more of my artworks for sale at my websites:  http://souvenirphotostudio.neocities.org/ or http://saccc05.tripod.com/
******
Tuesday December 5, 2017
As you can appreciate, I am not much in the mood for taking photos, or being chatty.  That can wait until the weekend.  I was asked, quite belatedly, to take photos for the Hogar Esperanza 3-day event starting soon.  They wanted someone who could produce instant pictures, and that just isn't me, so I referred them to another photographer that I believe has that capability and experience.
Cristina is still coping better than expected with the love of her family and tranquillizers.  That helps the days to pass and for things to sink in a little.  I, on the other hand, am still in denial stage because this just isn't supposed to happen this way.  My wife's only son taken from us much too soon.  There is so much to add, but I can't.... not yet...
The 6 dogs are really being so good but then they are being pampered and walked by me several times per day to help to while away the hours.  Tomorrow I start my new month of physio at 7am.  If I get up around 5am to walk the dogs, then feed the dogs, pigeons and hummingbirds, clean up after dog#6 in the terrace, shave, shower, I might make it.  Coffee will have to wait until after physio.
My search for a young, lovely elf, with a killer smile, to help me at the Hearts Of Gold Christmas Gala is not going well.  Time is running out on me.
Al