Sunday, December 17, 2017

Sunday December 17, 2017 Bella Cuba



Get these Blogs via email !! ... SUBSCRIBE to this Blog on the right >>>>>>>
Maybe not….  I see that Google is glitching again... Sorry.
Please see more of my artworks for sale at my websites:  http://souvenirphotostudio.neocities.org/ or http://saccc05.tripod.com/
******
Sunday December 17, 2017
A full day of rest is needed because I will have some very full days ahead of me, photography-wise, starting tomorrow.  Cristina is getting a lot of rest, probably with the aid of the tranquilizers.  She is doing so much better than expected but her spark of life is dimished and this is so evident on her face, even when she is enjoying the company of the dogs.  Much of that could be the effect of the drugs as well.
Early this morning we saw a Christmas procession being gathered in the neighbourhood and they finally came down the other side of the road.  I just took the one picture because my angle is not that great from up here and it was pretty small.
I went on an errand to Coral for Cristina, then went and got more hard corn for the pigeons because I will have no time to myself tomorrow.  I do so enjoy the freedom of getting out on Buzzer in the open air of a beautiful December day.
One of our riding buddies from the Herederos, Harold Ortega, and one of his buddies had a grand opening of a food place yesterday not far from here so I wanted to go have a look.  I expected to find a small corner take-out shack so I was very surprised to find this large building called Box Food Cuenca containing a bunch of foodcourt-type operations where a person can get burgers, pizza, and all kinds of fast food.  Harold's nickname is Cuba, because that is where he is from, and their booth is called Bella Cuba.  This is located in the east end, on Camilo Ponce between Paseo de Los Canaris and the Tomebamba.  It is a large building set back from the road on the east side.  I was regretting having eaten before coming to check it out...  I had to laugh because I asked Harold which dishes would be most popular for them and he pointed to his Combo 1, Viejo Ropa Vieja which translated into "old clothes"...  It appears to be some kind of shredded beef...  I guess we will have to chew on something there one of these days.
I hope you enjoy the pictures.  That was the day’s excitement.
Al
******
© All my work is COPYRIGHT protected and may not be used in any way without purchase, or without my permission. 
If you want to borrow a picture for sharing with family and friends, PLEASE give me credit for the photo.
NOTE that you may click on any photo for an ENLARGED VIEW.