Saturday, December 16, 2017

Saturday December 16, 2017 Joes' Secret Garden



Get these Blogs via email !! ... SUBSCRIBE to this Blog on the right >>>>>>>
Maybe not….  I see that Google is glitching again... Sorry.
Please see more of my artworks for sale at my websites:  http://souvenirphotostudio.neocities.org/ or http://saccc05.tripod.com/
******
Saturday December 16, 2017
Cristina made it home about 6am.  Since neither of us had slept the night before, the whole day was spent in segments of "walk the dogs, nap, walk the dogs, nap"....  Cristina is very happy to be able to fuss over the dogs..
I also got contacted by one of my cousins that I haven't seen in probably 54 years to do a composite photo of her niece who recently died with a painting of Jesus with a lamb, just as I had done for Christian.  Even though I was dead tired I did it for her.  The underlying shot was already done so then it is a matter of painstakingly making a transparent background for the photo of her niece, clone out objects, clone in clothing, then combine the photos and resize accordingly, and adjust opacity if necessary.  It worked out well in the end and my cousin was very pleased.
Trying to stay in the swing of things means the regular Saturday night gig at Joes' Secret Garden.  Tonight was Chicken Fried Steak night, my favourite...!!!  It isn't Alberta Beef but it sure is darn good!  One of our tablemates just sat back during dessert and said "Gee, I just love it here", and that pretty well sums up the feelings of most of the patrons.  Good people come to Joes' for great food and camaraderie.
Then I spent over an hour waiting to access FaceBook to try to complete my chores for Joes' without success.   Everything else is dead slow, but working.  Is anyone else having that problem today?  Or is my router the problem??  Or is having 4 phones alive (3 for Cristina for WhatsApp) as well as the computer, on a system that is supposed to have 7 other subscribers as well??
I hope you enjoy the pictures.  That was the day’s excitement.
Al
******
© All my work is COPYRIGHT protected and may not be used in any way without purchase, or without my permission. 
If you want to borrow a picture for sharing with family and friends, PLEASE give me credit for the photo.
NOTE that you may click on any photo for an ENLARGED VIEW.