Friday, December 22, 2017

Thursday December 21, 2017 Hearts Of Gold Gala



Please see more of my artworks for sale at my websites:  http://souvenirphotostudio.neocities.org/ or http://saccc05.tripod.com/
******
Thursday December 21, 2017
Today was the long-awaited Hearts Of Gold Christmas Gala held at the magnificent Mansion Vizcaya on the Autopista below Turi.
I was tasked with taking this year's photos again (had to miss last year because I had my accident the day before..).  This year we decided to do sit-down photos with Santa, the delightful Johnny Killibrew) to save us both a lot of calisthenics...  The patrons were promised free photos with Santa if they desired and almost everyone took us up on the offer.  We took 2 of each person or party and selected the best one for publication.  
So anyone who desires can just click on the photo of their choice here to enlarge it, then right-click and "save-as", to get their own copy.
It is always such a pleasure to attend the Gala because of all the well-dressed ladies and gentlemen with big "Hearts Of Gold" supporting this breakthrough charity in Ecuador.
Kudos to the HoG staff and volunteers who organised this event (I know first-hand how difficult that is..) for undertaking such an ambitious task.
I won't comment any more, I'll let the pictures tell 1,000 words.  I guess that I need thank Gooogle for completely screwing up the order of my photos, again... Uggghhh.
I hope you enjoy the pictures, without captions.  That was the day’s excitement.
Al
******
© All my work is COPYRIGHT protected and may not be used in any way without purchase, or without my permission. 
If you want to borrow a picture for sharing with family and friends, PLEASE give me credit for the photo.
NOTE that you may click on any photo for an ENLARGED VIEW.