Thursday, December 7, 2017

Thursday December 7, 2017 My Elf


Get these Blogs via email !! ... SUBSCRIBE to this Blog on the right >>>>>>>
Maybe not….  I see that Google is glitching again... Sorry.
Please see more of my artworks for sale at my websites:  http://souvenirphotostudio.neocities.org/ or http://saccc05.tripod.com/
******
Thursday December 7, 2017
OMG, I didn't sleep a wink after the marathon work on those photos of Christian for Cristina.  I should have slept like a baby but my mind wouldn't quit working.
I know I overdo the walks with the dogs but, if it prevents household accidents, then it is worth it.  The dogs really appreciate the attention and they have been so very attentive and loving that you can't stay mad at them for any reason.
I tried napping 3 different times but didn't get many winks in, always having an ear open for movement by the new dog, Nina, who still gets into mischief but I don't want her locked up all day either, so she is usually in the bedroom here whenever I am working.
Since Cristina does not want to attend the Hearts Of Gold Christmas Gala on Dec 21, I got the brainstorm to use the extra ticket to supply an Elf to work with our Santa Claus photos.  My first choice will be out of town, and my second choice was too demanding, but third try is the charm.  One of my Facebook friends, whom I acquired because of some of my motocross photos (she and her boyfriend are racers) recently was running for neighbourhood Queen.  As you can see below, on the photos stolen from her Facebook page, she has a dazzling smile at all times, so I thought that I would ask her.  I made an appointment to meet her at the U of Azuay when she got out of classes tonight.  Gustavo came to make sure that nothing got lost in the translation.   She has agreed to be my Elf, and she has no wardrobe problems.  Then I asked if she did indeed become Queen of something, and she said yes, Neighbourhood Queen of the Bosque de Monay, ..my neighbourhood!!!  Imagine that!!!  Anyway, Michelle Peralta, welcome to the team.  We will have a good time taking photos at the Gala.
I hope you enjoy the pictures.  That was the day’s excitement.
Al
******
© All my work is COPYRIGHT protected and may not be used in any way without purchase, or without my permission. 
If you want to borrow a picture for sharing with family and friends, PLEASE give me credit for the photo.
NOTE that you may click on any photo for an ENLARGED VIEW.