Monday, December 25, 2017

Monday December 25, 2017 Joes' Secret Garden



Get these Blogs via email !! ... SUBSCRIBE to this Blog on the right >>>>>>>
Maybe not….  I see that Google is glitching again... Sorry.
Please see more of my artworks for sale at my websites:  http://souvenirphotostudio.neocities.org/ or http://saccc05.tripod.com/
******
Monday December 25, 2017
Merry Christmas everyone and Peace and Goodwill to all men (and women too).
We had a very rare afternoon event at Joes' Secret Garden for the deep-fried turkey Christmas event today, a treat to get decent lighting for most of the photos.
A very large crowd was on hand to enjoy this amazing meal.  I apologize that I did not take more photos.  I am not in very good physical condition right now and it is hard to concentrate on photography when you barely have any feeling in your arms and hands.
Cristina will probably be on her way to Colombia as soon as we can arrange the documents for the dogs, pack her up and arrange transport.  She desperately needs reliable support from her family and friends back in Colombia so we will do everything to try to make that happen.
I hope you enjoy the pictures.  That was the day’s excitement.
Al
******
© All my work is COPYRIGHT protected and may not be used in any way without purchase, or without my permission. 
If you want to borrow a picture for sharing with family and friends, PLEASE give me credit for the photo.
NOTE that you may click on any photo for an ENLARGED VIEW.