Wednesday, December 20, 2017

Wednesday December 20, 2017 Barbie+Truman Birthdays



Get these Blogs via email !! ... SUBSCRIBE to this Blog on the right >>>>>>>
Maybe not….  I see that Google is glitching again... Sorry.
Please see more of my artworks for sale at my websites:  http://souvenirphotostudio.neocities.org/ or http://saccc05.tripod.com/
******
Wednesday December 20, 2017
We were invited to Barbie & John's for a Birthday BBQ and it wasn't until today that I realized the BBQ was for Barbie's birthday so I scrambled to get a gift together.  I also wasn't sure that Cristina would go but she has always enjoyed BBQ's there and that is really where we had our first date 3 years ago.  Cristina had invited Cecilia to come along and it turned out that we were joined by Alex and the girls, Esther and Elisa, as well.
Then we found out that it was also Truman's 71st Birthday, and they have also sold their condo, not thanks to my photos, so there was much to celebrate.  Cristina survived all the condolences with a few teary moments but was otherwise fine.  
I was called upon to do a group photo (minus Cristina who didn't want to be in photos today) and the new Lumix did us proud.
Cecilia and Alex both commented on the good group of interesting people at the party and everybody was having a wonderful time until it was time to leave as dusk fell.
Happy Birthday Barbie & Truman!!
I hope you enjoy the pictures.  That was the day’s excitement.
Al
******
© All my work is COPYRIGHT protected and may not be used in any way without purchase, or without my permission. 
If you want to borrow a picture for sharing with family and friends, PLEASE give me credit for the photo.
NOTE that you may click on any photo for an ENLARGED VIEW.
OK
 
Some gather in the shade

Some gather in the sun

John is always at the BBQ

For age 75 he has a lot of stamina

Esther, Alex, Cecilia and Elisa

Happy Birthday Barbie

The Birthday girl throws the party

The rain clouds gave way to sunshine

Ray and Dennis entertain

Dennis is mostly an instrumentalist

Ray plays and sings most of the time

Serenading Truman (pink shirt) for his Birthday

Nice day, nice people

Steaks go last on the barbee

Meung is from Canada

Arlet & Scott?

Group shot #1

Group shot #2

Group shot #3

Esther caught the bouquet, lol.

Alex and Elisa

Saying the goodbyes