Friday, December 15, 2017

Friday December 15, 2017 Mark+Karen's



Get these Blogs via email !! ... SUBSCRIBE to this Blog on the right >>>>>>>
Maybe not….  I see that Google is glitching again... Sorry.
Please see more of my artworks for sale at my websites:  http://souvenirphotostudio.neocities.org/ or http://saccc05.tripod.com/
******
Friday December 15, 2017
Jeepers, I was awake at 4am with something buzzing through my head so I just got up and dealt with it, then never got back to bed.
I had a friend come and clean house from top to bottom, without interference because we also sent the dogs, all 6 of them with Alex Flores for 24 hours.  So Cristina can come home tomorrow morning about 4am and get a little rest.
I am physically exhausted from helping a lot with the cleaning and there is still so much to do.  I am trying to make it that she doesn’t feel overwhelmed with the need to do a bunch of cleaning on arrival.  I know that she will criticize me for paying someone to clean but I can take that.  She is my first concern.
Cristina’s final day in Colombia will be busy and she visited Christian’s tomb this afternoon again.  She leaves Cali around 9:45 and arrives in Guayaquil at 11:15, then the bus ride home. 
This evening I was invited to my good friends Mark & Karen’s for a delicious tourtiere supper.  That is something that I can never turn down..  We got to see some of their spectacular shots from their recent Africa trip and that was a real treat.  I asked to take a few shots off the TV screen just to test the Sony a little more.  I am not diasappointed with those results, and THANK YOU Mark and Karen for such a wonderful evening.
On the way home I stopped by Otorongo Plaza to get a few shots of the new monster Xmas tree with fancy lighting.  I could have taken a lot more photos of the lights along the river, etc, but I had/have too many things to do before shutting the lights tonight.
I hope you enjoy the pictures.  That was the day’s excitement.
Al
******
© All my work is COPYRIGHT protected and may not be used in any way without purchase, or without my permission. 
If you want to borrow a picture for sharing with family and friends, PLEASE give me credit for the photo.
NOTE that you may click on any photo for an ENLARGED VIEW.
OK
Shiloh was pretty aloof tonight

Mark is looking good

Larry and Sandy

James, a boozer, and Karen

Christmas Village

Tall tree

This shot was taken by someone else on their tour

Karen took this over the side of their Land Rover

Karen wants everybody to figure out what this is

Otorongo huge tree

It has several lighting patterns

It is all very impressive