Monday, December 11, 2017

Monday December 11, 2017 Sorrow



Get these Blogs via email !! ... SUBSCRIBE to this Blog on the right >>>>>>>
Maybe not….  I see that Google is glitching again... Sorry.
Please see more of my artworks for sale at my websites:  http://souvenirphotostudio.neocities.org/ or http://saccc05.tripod.com/
******
Monday December 11, 2017
I suppose the physio is helping along with my renewed upgraded exercises, but the difference is so slow it is frustrating.
Walk the dogs and walk the dogs some more and they still cause me problems in the home.  I am counting the days for Cristina's return because my patience wears too thin, too often, but I do love our babies.
I had just gotten my SRI - IVA paperwork ready when I get another message with photos of a strange man from Cristina.  Finally she writes to explain that this is the dead 22-year-old son of another lady who is really grieving hard, and could I please do some collages for her as well as a gift.  This just shows the good heart of Cristina  even as she works through her own grief.  Then she sends me a couple of nice Jesus pictures as well although they all need a lot of work to be presentable.  There was only one photo of the man that was usable, and he is holding a small candle.  I actually liked one of the Jesus pics enough that I dug into some photos of Christian taken in the last year or two and made a couple for Cristina.  She was most appreciative.
Then I ran to SRI and had no problems submitting my claim.  I mentioned that my cable/internet company has just started sending out Facturas but haven't done so for the past 3 years...  That was just met with a shrug...
Then I picked up my suit from the dry-cleaners downtown, 6 items...  I had brought a large nylon backpack in the hope that I could roll it up nicely and put it inside.  It worked.  I had taken a chance on going on Buzzer because I did not wish to be holding dry-cleaning walking through downtown or riding the bus...
It was then that I realized that it was already past 2:30 and I hadn't even thought of eating.  I went to the restaurant next door for their $2 almuerzo.  Popcorn, soup, juice and a large plate of starches and chicken.  I was spooning the soup to see what surprises that may be in store for me.  I pushed it away when I brought out the submerged chicken foot  and the Pope's nose..  I just find that SO disgusting..
Then the skies look threatening so I walk the dogs for the fourth time already.
I hope you enjoy the pictures.  That was the day’s excitement.
Al
******
© All my work is COPYRIGHT protected and may not be used in any way without purchase, or without my permission. 
If you want to borrow a picture for sharing with family and friends, PLEASE give me credit for the photo.
NOTE that you may click on any photo for an ENLARGED VIEW.