Wednesday, December 6, 2017

Wednesday December 6, 2017 Numb



Get these Blogs via email !! ... SUBSCRIBE to this Blog on the right >>>>>>>
Maybe not….  I see that Google is glitching again... Sorry.
Please see more of my artworks for sale at my websites:  http://souvenirphotostudio.neocities.org/ or http://saccc05.tripod.com/
******
Wednesday December 6, 2017
Started a new physio regimen with Diego this morning, trying some deeper-heat protocols, massage and different exercises.  Getting there at 7am is just within my parameters after my morning walk with the dogs.
Now I got talked into doing more work for Hearts of Gold taking photos and helping deliver Christmas canastas (gift baskets) to needy children under their sponsorship on Dec 18.
I had to run downtown to get a new watch battery for $2 plus a 25c bus ride.  That gave me an excuse to try the big burger at Cesar's T-Rex Burgers.  That was one sloppy 1/2 pound eat...
While there I ran into a lady I had seen at Joes' but had never really spoken.  It turns out she is an artist who has lived in Ecuador for 5 years and she is tied in with a member of our photography club.  It seems that they would like me to be part of a consortium to share cost and space in a new gallery to sell our art...  It is very flattering but I can't see myself committing to any more expenses, especially since I do not print my work, all my sales are online.
Taking the #13 bus home was a chore because it was packed, and I do not enjoy standing, especially when there are a bunch of young schoolkids sitting in the seats and old people being jostled in the aisles.  I guess they don't teach "caballero" class in school here.
I feel like the village idiot because I misunderstood an email from a prospective Ecuadorian Elf candidate and now she will think that I stood her up.  She did say tonight, but I read it fast on my phone, I was really busy, and I said yes, thinking she meant tomorrow night.  It wasn't until I re-read her message, an hour too late, that I recognized my error.  I wouldn't blame her if she never spoke to me again.
Then Cristina sends me this tiny 23kb JPG photo of Christian to try to make a composite with God speaking to him, but sends me a sample with Jesus, so I am not positive what she wants, and she isn't reponding to WhatsApp.   So I start work on it anyway because I know this is going to be a chore.
Here is the original:

Note that there are many distractions in this photo, he's drinking a pop, and not much room to play with.  And, to add a God or Jesus, I need to find suitable photos where I can remove the backgrounds, which takes a lot of painstaking work and eats my memory, so I need to restart my computer several times so that it doesn't time-out in the process.
These are my two best results:

RIP Christian  November 28, 1995-2017
Cheers,
Al
******
© All my work is COPYRIGHT protected and may not be used in any way without purchase, or without my permission. 
If you want to borrow a picture for sharing with family and friends, PLEASE give me credit for the photo.
NOTE that you may click on any photo for an ENLARGED VIEW.