Friday, December 8, 2017

Friday December 8, 2017 Remembrances



Get these Blogs via email !! ... SUBSCRIBE to this Blog on the right >>>>>>>
Maybe not….  I see that Google is glitching again... Sorry.
Please see more of my artworks for sale at my websites:  http://souvenirphotostudio.neocities.org/ or http://saccc05.tripod.com/
******
Friday December 8, 2017
Another sleepless night, and I don’t know why.  Missing Cristina probably, but boy, am I exhausted.  I need to get food for the dogs and the pigeons already but I have no energy to make those trips.
Best of luck Dawn in your accident settlement after 7 long years of disappointment and pain.  Let’s hope the arbitrator sees things your way.
Physio today then I hurried through my chores to get downtown.  First I dropped off my entire suit, shirt, vest, hanky and cravat for dry-cleaning for $20.
Then it was to my Medical doctor appointment, Dra. Lourdes Machuca, to make an appointment with the Physio Doctora Ana Zhapan, to approve the physio that I started on Wednesday…  What a goofy system of politics that the doctors shake their head at.   And the appointment is for March 8. 2018…. And that date is the earliest to see any Physio doctor…  Unbelievable and unacceptable.   The only good part of the process today was that I got a 3-month supply of Gabapentin.
As I was walking the dogs Cristina messages me with more photos to try and merge with the photo of Christian at the beach.  But she wants the ocean and the sky to be similar colours…  This is for a photo to put on his grave so I acquiesced.  She messaged back that she was happy with these results, so the pressure is off, finally.  I am kinda partial to the last one...
I hope you enjoy the pictures.  That was the day’s excitement.
Al
******
© All my work is COPYRIGHT protected and may not be used in any way without purchase, or without my permission. 
If you want to borrow a picture for sharing with family and friends, PLEASE give me credit for the photo.
NOTE that you may click on any photo for an ENLARGED VIEW.
 
1

2

3

4

5

6

7

8