Sunday, October 1, 2023

Sunday October 1, 2023 Blues

PLEASE bookmark this page and check daily.

Older Blog:  https://cuencaupdates.blogspot.com/

Please see my best artworks for sale at my websites:  http://souvenirphotostudio.neocities.org/ or

al-bourassa.pixels.com

******

Sunday October 1, 2023

Bob made mashed potatoes and yellow beans while I supplied the succulent beef (must be Prime Rib) and gravy,... and we stuffed our faces....  

I left enough there for another meal for Bob.  We watched some of the Blue Jays terrible game today where winning, or even just putting on a good show for the fans who pay a fortune for tickets, were not obviously important.  In the end, the Blue Jays lost this stinker 12-8.  

We jumped on our Gios and headed to Whyte Ave for my gig that I was not able to do Friday or Saturday.  We spent a few minutes on our usual corner before going inside (too cool on the patio with a biting wind) to listen to our friend Leo Martinez again and special guest Braden, who plays guitar and fiddle, and has great comedic talent.

I even took a little video of the action but it is too big to post here.  Drat.

We spread some cheer around the room and had a good time.  Supper was at McDonald's with some coupons I had.

Happy Birthday brother Germain!

I hope you enjoy the pictures.  That was the day’s excitement.

Al

******

© All my work is COPYRIGHT protected and may not be used in any way without purchase, or without my permission. 

If you want to borrow a picture to share with family and friends, Facebook or whatever, at least PLEASE give me credit for the photo.

NOTE  that you may click on any photo for an ENLARGED VIEW.


2 of our bridges

And another
A Canadian at 10C

I miss my dogs..

Nice noisy bike

Riding incognito

Leo Martinez entertains

A fun way to spend an afternoon

Our efficient server

Bob was strutting his stuff

Good fiddling

A fun group there today

New friends