Tuesday, October 24, 2023

Monday October 23, 2023 Winter

PLEASE bookmark this page and check daily.

Older Blog:  https://cuencaupdates.blogspot.com/

Please see my best artworks for sale at my websites:  http://souvenirphotostudio.neocities.org/ or

al-bourassa.pixels.com

******

Monday October 23, 2023

I had gone to bed at midnight and woke at 4am, and finally gave up at 5am.  I got to work on chores and making "brag sheets" of the people we are related to and the entertainment stars we have met.  In that research I found a few names that I have to see if they show up on my tree for the connections.....  I again cannot make my Canon printer print.....  Grrrrrrrrrrr   Another problem to solve again.

Even though it was forecast, it was still hard to see the snow finally arrive although much has melted already.  Winter is winter, and a high of -4C is to be expected, and even welcomed in the dead of it.  It is the -30C or worse that makes us hermitize.

I worked until lunchtime and crashed for 3 hours, getting up in time to welcome Don to watch the 2 MLB baseball playoff games.  The Texas Rangers showed so much power blowing out the Blue Jays during the wild card race that I knew they would be the team to beat.  They have won an incredible 8 games straight ON THE ROAD, taking out their neighbours, the Houston Astros tonight...   The Diamondbacks and Phillies are 3-3, so decide their series tomorrow.   My money is on the Rangers.

Cristina finally has an appointment to see a neurologist tomorrow about her consistent migraines.  I had prompted her into action by providing dinero.  She says she has confidence in this doctor, so I hope she gets an MRI and they find the poor lady a permanent solution.

I hope you enjoy the pictures.  That was the day’s excitement.

Al

******

© All my work is COPYRIGHT protected and may not be used in any way without purchase, or without my permission. 

If you want to borrow a picture to share with family and friends, Facebook or whatever, at least PLEASE give me credit for the photo.

NOTE  that you may click on any photo for an ENLARGED VIEW.

 

4am Snow





Early morning

Late morning

Feeders are OK