Sunday, October 22, 2023

Sunday October 22, 2023 Sports

PLEASE bookmark this page and check daily.

Older Blog:  https://cuencaupdates.blogspot.com/

Please see my best artworks for sale at my websites:  http://souvenirphotostudio.neocities.org/ or

al-bourassa.pixels.com

******

Sunday October 22, 2023

I keep waking up at 4am, sometimes because of a noise from the neighbor, but I usually force myself back to doze a few more hours.

Friday, Don, Bob and I watched sports most of the day and Bob sprung for pizza from Grandma Pizza which was awesome!

Saturday, was more curling, football, Formula 1 and hockey all day until late night with the boys.

Today, Don and I watched the ladies curling final then he wanted to show me a store where he buys cheap, but dated veggies, like my salad kits for $1.25.  He feels that he is saving by driving across the city to buy something he must use within 2 days...  Sorry, that is not for me...  We stopped at No Frills and I got salads for 8 days like usual, all within the "best before" dates.  I hate shopping for the most part.

We returned to watch the mens curling final with Bob, flipping back and forth with the Formula 1 race.  Then it is nap time after I finish this short Blog, because baseball is at 6pm....

I am not complaining...  It sure helps to make the hours go by and to have good company.

My son sent a forecast for snow tonight with the high of only 4C today.  So going to Whyte Avenue was out,.. no time to go anyway, and everybody would be bundled up.. 

I just broke the memory card in my main camera....  Oh joy!

I hope you enjoy the pictures.  That was the day’s excitement.

Al

******

© All my work is COPYRIGHT protected and may not be used in any way without purchase, or without my permission. 

If you want to borrow a picture to share with family and friends, Facebook or whatever, at least PLEASE give me credit for the photo.

NOTE  that you may click on any photo for an ENLARGED VIEW.


Sports and more sports

Snow on the way tonight?